The Ku Klux Klan, LLC.
P.O. Box 862
Compton, AR. 72624
Petitioning Associate Requirements
We are NOT looking for people who "need help" we seek those that can help....
1. You must be a free white male or female of European descent, at least 18 years of age. (we do verify age)
2. You must be a Protestant able to profess faith in Jesus Christ as personal Savior
3. You must not be married to or date people of other races, nor have mixed race dependants, this includes adopted children.
4. You must agree to conform to the rules of this order, and be willing to swear you will NOT conspire to commit any crime while an associate.
5. You must not join us with mercenary intent, or under secret evasion of any sort.
6. Under NO circumstances will we accept for associate ship: homosexuals, atheists, or those who have been found mentally insane. We will not accept candidates that have been convicted of treason, or espionage against the United States of America.
7. You must be a U.S. citizen and have a U.S. address. we do not accept foreign nationals, or have foreign associates.
8. You must not be on probation or parole. (Those on probation or parole are NOT free men).
Much dis-information has been propagated. YES, The Ku Klux Klan IS a Christian organization. NO, you do not have to belong to a certain sect or denomination to be a Klansman/Klanswomen. Our organization includes nearly all Protestant denominations that accept Jesus the Christ as Lord and Savior. You do NOT have to be a Klansman to be a Christian, but you MUST be a Christian to be a Klansman.
I heard the Klan was anti-Catholic? This was true during the 1920's, but it was not unique to the Klan, all America was concerned that a Catholic would render allegiance to the POPE first, they feared the Catholic Church might attempt to subvert our Nation. Look at the election of President John F. Kennedy, his Catholicism was a big issue and this in the early 1960s.
We do not have Catholic associates because, you must be a Catholic to be a Knight of Columbus and you must be Protestant to be a Klansman.
The Evangelical Lutheran Church in America following Methodists, Presbyterians and Episcopalians into one of the most wrenching social debates of modern Protestantism voted 559 to 451 at a national assembly in Minneapolis to let its congregations hire pastors who are in a lifelong, committed, monogamous, same-gender relationship.
The great apostasy continues. Such "churches" if they can anymore be worthy of that name, are in open apostasy to Biblical principle and teaching. Judeo-Christian believers and their heretical doctrines are standing in direct opposition to Gods word. We will NOT be accepting for membership those that support this evil doctrine
Criminal Records: Each case will be individually reviewed. We know the criminal justice system is a disaster, often biased and skewed, U.S. Supreme Court Justices now admit that innocent people have been convicted, and even executed in many cases. We do not let the government tell us who our friends are.
ALL petitioners ARE screened by a licensed private investigator
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REJECT THE PETITION OF ANYONE FOR ANY REASON WITHOUT EXPLANATION, APPEAL OR REVIEW:
Some are under the impression that we discriminate against the physically disabled, this is NOT true, we have associates who run the gamut of physical disability, they are positive, patriotic people, who genuinely care about this nation. We do not discriminate on the basis of physical handicap.
The Ku Klux Klan LLC. is a legal, tax paying business in the State of Arkansas. We are recognized as "The Ku Klux Klan" by the State, so therefore it is clear if we were criminals, or committing illegal acts we would not long remain in good standing with the State government.
Dues: The Ku Klux Klan, LLC. is a dues driven organization. Dues for a single individual are $45.00 per year, family Associate ship is $55.00 per year ( this includes a husband, wife and minor children living in your home) You MUST be legally married to qualify for the family rate.
QUITTING: We are often asked, can I quit? Absolutely! It is far easier to quit than to it is to join.... just stop paying dues, we have far too many petitioners seeking association, to chase after someone who does not want to participate. Frankly, we reject more petitioners than we accept each year; we are seeking a quality of associate not a quantity of associates.
You will NEVER be asked to do anything illegal at any time. You will NEVER be asked to go against your personal conscience in any matter.
REALIZE THIS :
The Ku Klux Klan, LLC. IS a Christian organization;
Non-Christians need NOT apply
The Ku Klux Klan, LLC. is NOT:
1. A twelve step program; we cannot solve your personal problems.
2. A gang; if you need protection call the police.
3. A dating service, social club or cult with a compound.
4. A Militia.
5. Anti-government; we know good government is essential to the peace and security of our nation.
6. A political party.
7. A criminal enterprise; if you are involved in criminal enterprise we want no part of you.
8. A hate group; no where in the Bible are we called to hate anyone. We work against the agenda of anti-American organizations, without hate, but with a firm resolve.
9. Anti-tax; reasonable taxation is a proper tool of good government.
10. A charity; we do promote and support charity, we do not administer a charitable organization.
11. We are not legal advisors, nor can we provide you with legal representation. If you have legal issues seek competent legal help.
12. A church, while we are under obligation to support the Christian church, are NOT a replacement for the church.
We are not a consumer reporting agency as defined in the Fair Credit Reporting Act ("FCRA"), and the information in the databases has not been collected in whole or in part for the purpose of furnishing consumer reports, as defined in the FCRA.YOUR personal infomation SHALL NOT be used for any illegal purpose, not sold, traded or forwarded electronically or otherwise for profit. SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS are used ONLY to verify our investigators reports to be certain the person investigated IS the person who petitioned.
We do NOT rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies
We go to extreme measures to insure the privacy and security of our Associates, Members or Supporters
IF someone finds out your are involved it will be because YOU TOLD THEM.
UNDER 18s. CHILDREN ARE NOT ELIGIBLE To Petition for Association and we ask that minors (under 18 years of age) do not submit any personal information to us or purchase our merchandise.
If you would like to be part of this vital and dynamic
organization please write today to:
P.O. Box 862
Compton Arkansas 72624
Ask for our "Info-Pak" this is large 8.5" x 11.0" packet of materials and includes a petition and the other paperwork necessary for joining.
Please read over this material, pray about it, then decide; if this is the organization you can get behind and really support working within our agenda, if so we invite you to the fill out the petition and other paperwork so we can begin to work together for POSITIVE change! Enclose a $12.00 minimum donation with your info pak request to help offset the cost of printing and postage.
We cannot accept requests by e-mail, there is NO online petition, we do not accept credit cards
Make checks or money orders payable to:
The Ku Klux Klan, LLC.
Questions not answered on this site?
Call the Office 870-427-2819
No one here makes a salary or is paid for their work 100% of all profits go to the cause.